Friday, October 21, 2011

It's been a long time

I can't believe it's been so long since I wrote in my blog. Time flies when you having fun. Living the dream, that's what I've been doing. (my cousin Greg told me that at a family reunion so I told him I would have to steal that.) I have been back and fourth to Arizona several times. Working on my food forest permaculture project in Alabama. Making some fairly good progress with that. Maybe I'll post some pictures soon. Staying fairly raw. Probably 70-80 percent most of the time. Except when I'm traveling. Can't seem to get a handle on that. Evan with the best intentions and preparation, I can't seem to stick to it when traveling. I'm not going to worry about it though. I can get back on track easy enough when I get home. I have had a lot of practice. Anyway there's new stuff happening. This winter I'll be volunteering in hawii for three months at a health retreat. I'm looking forward to that and starting my blog back up. I need to record what I'm doing because I forget to much. I'm in Arizona now finishing up stuff here. Then back to Alabama for awhile, then on to hawii. I've had two gardening seasons since I last wrote in my blog. Both seasons went pretty good. Had some failures and some succes. Enough fo now........maybe it won't be 2 years before I write again........later raw peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment